We Earn Money
|1||Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Amprobe AT-6010 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ideal Industries - IDI61534 IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with Digital Receiver and GFCI Circuit Tester||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Klein Tools VDV500-820 Cable Tracer with Probe Tone Pro Kit for RJ11 and RJ45 Cables||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Triplett 3388 Fox & Hound HotWire Live Wire Tone and Probe Wire Tracing Kit with Adjustable Sensitivity - Traces Wires from 0 ~ 250 VAC and up to 1000 ft||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Amprobe AT-8030 Advanced Industrial Wire Tracer Kit||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Amprobe AT-6020 Advanced Wire Tracer with 8 Sensitivity Modes||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-957 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Extech - 1218G95EA CB10-Kit Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Glue For Engineered Hardwood On Concrete
- Best Glue For Plywood Subfloor
- Best Clear Caulk For Granite Countertops
Table Of Content:
- Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer
- Amprobe AT-6010 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
- Ideal Industries IDI61534 IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with Digital Receiver...
- Klein Tools VDV500-820 Cable Tracer with Probe Tone Pro Kit for RJ11 and RJ45 Cables
- Triplett 3388 Fox & Hound HotWire Live Wire Tone and Probe Wire Tracing Kit with Adjustable Sensitivity...
- Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V...
- Amprobe AT-8030 Advanced Industrial Wire Tracer Kit
- Amprobe AT-6020 Advanced Wire Tracer with 8 Sensitivity Modes
- IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-957 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed
- Extech 1218G95EA CB10-Kit Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions
1. Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer
- Identifies circuit breakers on energized 120V electrical systems
- Receiver always finds the right breaker – automatic sensitivity adjustment removes ambiguity from the search by indicating the correct breaker with light and sound.
- The red LED indicator on the transmitter verifies that the receptacle is energized before receptacle or wiring maintenance.
- Compatible with standard 90 to 120V AC 50/60Hz breaker system
- UL listed and complies with European Standard EN61010-1: 2001, Category II 120V
2. Amprobe AT-6010 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
- Large LCD Receiver screen with two digit readout, bar graph and sound to easily determine wire location.
- Rated CAT III 600 V for work directly on an Energized circuits without taking equipment offline
- Simple one button Transmitter operation
- Compatible with the CT-400 Signal Clamp accessory for inducing a tracing signal on the cable when there is no access to bare conductors.
3. Ideal Industries – IDI61534 IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with Digital Receiver and GFCI Circuit Tester
- QUICK AND EASY CIRCUIT IDENTIFICATION: No more guessing when locating the correct circuit breaker supplying power to AC outlet or lighting fixture.
- AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT IDENTIFIER: Proper wiring is crucial to ensure safety and performance of branch circuits.
- RECEIVER AUTO POWER OFF: Receiver automatically shuts down if not used for 10min.
- IDEAL QUALITY: Family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Digital Receiver & GFCI Circuit Tester.
4. Klein Tools VDV500-820 Cable Tracer with Probe Tone Pro Kit for RJ11 and RJ45 Cables
- Includes a professional grade tone generator and tracing probe for non-energized wiring
- Toner-Pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, transmits 1,000+ feet
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
- Probe-Pro features 3.5 mm headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
- Responsive probe with durable non-metallic, replaceable conductive tip (VDV999-068) – sold separately.
5. Triplett 3388 Fox & Hound HotWire Live Wire Tone and Probe Wire Tracing Kit with Adjustable Sensitivity – Traces Wires from 0 ~ 250 VAC and up to 1000 ft
- Live circuit tracing kit for both 120VAC and 220VAC circuits (250VAC max)
- The versatile Fox HotWire can generate multiple tones (Pulse or Warble), provides a visual and audible continuity test, and integrates Triplett’s own TrueTrace and TripLatch tests.
- The Hound HotWire is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe; containing both a thumbwheel sensitivity control and signal strength indicator LED.
- Locate wires through drywall, plaster, wood, cement, etc.
- Locate buried wires up to 6″ and trace wires up to 1000 feet in length
6. Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet
- This circuit breaker finder can find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120V standard electrical outlet quickly, accurately, and automatically.
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000-feet
- 90 to 120V operation
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification
- Auto power-off feature saves battery life
- Accessory kit (Cat.
7. Amprobe AT-8030 Advanced Industrial Wire Tracer Kit
- Traces AC/DC circuits from 0 – 600 V.
- Offers two output frequency modes for optimal tracing- 6 kHz for energized circuits- 33 kHz for de-energized circuits.
- Features three power modes: “High” power mode for normal circuits, “Low” power mode for precision tracing in difficult areas and “Clamp” power mode provides a boosted induction signal via the optional signal clamp.
- Includes a Signal Clamp (CT-400) clamp-on attachment for inducing a signal in wires where you don’t have access to bare conductors.
8. Amprobe AT-6020 Advanced Wire Tracer with 8 Sensitivity Modes
- Instant and clear breaker identification: trace breakers precisely without having to verify by turning breakers off.
- Quick scan wire tracing mode allows for quick wire detection at a longer distance
- Precision wire tracing mode precisely pinpoints wires or faults located behind walls, floors, or ceilings.
- Breaker identification mode has an automatic sensitivity feature that allows for quick and easy breaker locating.
- Non-contact voltage detection mode utilizes passive tracing without the transmitter to verify if a wire is energized.
9. IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-957 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed
- Numeric value and audible signal provide quick and easy-to-understand tracing feedback
- Receiver display rotates automatically for easy viewing
- 0-99” display of signal strength; 4 modes of sensitivity; peak detection bar graph
- Identifies breakers/fuses with CertainCircuit detection; pinpoints opens and shorts and traces wires behind walls.
10. Extech – 1218G95EA CB10-Kit Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions
- Circuit breaker finder with outlet/GFCI tester
- Local continuity checking is accomplished by a bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper
- AC voltage detector with flashlight
- Convenient carrying case